Elections were held at our October 2018 meeting. You can see the new slate of AABA volunteers at our Club Volunteers page.
The AABA Board decided to move club elections to our October regular meeting. All volunteer positions have a one-year term, with no term-limit. All positions are up for reelection every year.
Even if you don’t have the time to take on an official position, click here if you’re interested in learning about a specific position and we’ll find small ways you can help. This is a great way to learn about the club, the mentoring program, the website, or whatever your interests are.
Take a look at the positions and consider becoming an AABA volunteer!
- The incumbent is listed in bold, challengers in plain text. Helpers are also listed, as noted. Additional helpers are always welcome!
- Interested in volunteering, great! Click here to state your position of interest, tell us about yourself, and why you’d like to volunteer.
- President – Carl Guerci Jr.
- Vice-President – Michael Doyle
- Vice-President – ** Open **
- Secretary – Debbie Hewitt
- Treasurer – Dennis Roundy
- Club Photographer – ** Open **
- Club Rentals – Chrissy Perry
- County Fair Coordinator – Michael Doyle
- Door Prize Coordinator – Dwight Fielder
- Legislative Coordinator – ** Open **
- Librarian – Carl Guerci Jr.
- Mentor Coordinator – Jim Larson, Helper(s): Nate Fincher
- Program Coordinator – Jim Larson, Helper(s): Carl Guerci, Jr., Debbie Hewitt
- Short Course Coordinator – Debbie Hewitt, Helper(s): Carl Guerci, Jr., Jim Larson
- Snacks – Deni Estrada-Palma
- Social Media – Charles DeBarber
- Swarm Coordinator – Carl Guerci Jr.
- Webmaster – Dave Mumford, Helper(s): Dennis Roundy