Club Elections are held annually at our February Meeting. All volunteer positions have a one-year term, but no term-limit. All positions are up for reelection every year.
Even if you don’t have the time to take on an official position, click here if you’re interested in learning about a specific position and we’ll find small ways you can help. This is a great way to learn about the club, the mentoring program, the website, or whatever your interests are.
Take a look at the positions and consider becoming an AABA volunteer!
- The incumbent is listed in bold, challengers in plain text. Helpers are also listed, as noted.
- Interested in volunteering, great! Click here to state your position of interest, tell us about yourself, and why you’d like to volunteer.
- President – Carl Guerci Jr.
- Vice-President – Michael Doyle
- Secretary – ** Open ** | Debbie Hewitt
- Treasurer – ** Open ** | Dennis Roundy (Statement)
- Club Photographer – ** Open **
- Club Rentals – Chrissy Perry
- County Fair Coordinator – Michael Doyle
- Door Prize Coordinator – Dwight Fielder
- Legislative Coordinator – ** Open **
- Librarian – Carl Guerci Jr.
- Mentor Coordinator – Jim Larson
- Program Coordinator – Jim Larson
- Short Course Coordinator – Debbie Hewitt
- Snacks – ** Open **
- Social Media – Charles DeBarber
- Swarm Coordinator – Carl Guerci Jr.
- Webmaster – Dave Mumford, Helpers: Rachael Logan, Dennis Roundy
Dennis Roundy, Candidate for AABA Treasurer
“I am a retired engineer so I know my way around a spreadsheet and have the time to devote to this position. I was the volunteer treasurer for a high school club my daughters belonged to several years ago, and enjoyed the job. I was also secretary on the board of directors for an international engineering society in the past and as part of my duties had to handle a large volume of periodical sales, also a position I enjoyed.
Setting up an online membership/renewal registration is something I think would benefit the club’s members and would like to make that happen for AABA.”