Even if you don’t have the time to take on an official position, click here if you’re interested in learning about a specific position and we’ll find small ways you can help. This is a great way to learn about the club, the mentoring program, the website, or whatever your interests are.
Take a look at the positions and consider becoming an AABA volunteer!
- The incumbent is listed in bold, challengers in plain text. Helpers are also listed, as noted. Additional helpers are always welcome!
- Interested in volunteering, great! Click here to state your position of interest, tell us about yourself, and why you’d like to volunteer.
- President – Carl Guerci Jr.
- Vice-President – Michael Doyle
- Vice-President – ** Open **
- Secretary – Debbie Hewitt
- Treasurer – Dennis Roundy
- Club Photographer – ** Open **
- Club Rentals – Chrissy Perry
- County Fair Coordinator – Michael Doyle
- Door Prize Coordinator – Dwight Fielder
- Legislative Coordinator – ** Open **
- Librarian – Carl Guerci Jr.
- Mentor Coordinator – Jim Larson, Helper(s): Nate Fincher
- Program Coordinator – Jim Larson, Helper(s): Carl Guerci, Jr., Debbie Hewitt
- Short Course Coordinator – Debbie Hewitt, Helper(s): Carl Guerci, Jr., Jim Larson
- Snacks – Deni Estrada-Palma
- Social Media – Charles DeBarber
- Swarm Coordinator – Carl Guerci Jr.
- Webmaster – Dave Mumford, Helper(s): Dennis Roundy